HEY SEATTLE! Help me find my new home that meets my special needs!
I am looking for a backyard cottage / DADU / detached mother-in law or a unit in a small apt complex or subdivided house. Open to ANY location in Seattle!
Due to a medical condition, I am extremely allergic/intolerant to mold, chemicals and fragrances, so I have specific criteria I need to follow to protect my health. These conditions make it difficult to find healthy housing, so community support is greatly appreciated!
- A newer place, ideally built in the last 20 years but not more recent than 2020-2021 (ideal construction window may be 2008-2020 though this could be somewhat flexible under certain circumstances;
- Above grade (no basement or daylight basements);
- In-unit laundry. if laundry is shared with another household, it is essential that only fragrance-free products are used;
- Free from water damage, no extensive renovations done super recently
- Ideally hard surface flooring throughout;
- If in an apt complex, hallways and common areas should be free of fragrance (most new large apt complexes pump fragrance into halls and common areas via the HVAC making them inaccessible);
- Open to properties outside the city proper but not suuuper far as I am in Seattle multiple days weekly.
- Contact Name: Aurora
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amenities & Features